TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of The Well-Worn Soul services. By accessing and using the www.thewell-wornsoul.com website or engaging in any services offered by The Well-Worn Soul, you (the 'Client') agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should discontinue using our website and services. We reserve the right to modify, alter, or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the www.thewell-wornsoul.com website. Your continued use of our services after any modifications constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its updates. Unless otherwise stated, this Agreement may not be amended.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Well-Worn Soul is open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST, Monday through Thursday. Clients are welcome to call or email me outside of a scheduled appointment in the instance that there is a concern. I request that an unscheduled phone call be kept to 5-10 minutes in duration. I might be unable to answer the phone - in the instance that the voicemail is reached, I request the individual leave a message making sure to include whether or not a call back is required. I return a phone call as soon as possible and email within 24 hours during business hours.
I request to be contacted via text message or electronic correspondence at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting in the instance that there is a need to reschedule. I am aware that emergencies might occur so in the rare instance that this should happen, I request that the individual contact me at the earliest convenience to reschedule the meeting within the same month. In the instance that a holiday is to fall on the usual, scheduled meeting, the meeting can be moved to a business day before or after the holiday.
If the individual does not provide a 24-hour notice to the scheduled appointment, the meeting is forfeited and the individual is financially responsible for the missed session.
In the instance that I might need to reschedule an appointment, the individual is notified as soon as possible in order to create an alternative plan.
It is common to want to explore private matters about oneself or speak from a vulnerable state - each meeting is private and confidential, except where prohibited in law such as the exhibition of danger to oneself or others or being involved in a major crime.
AGREEMENT & GUIDELINES FOR
THE WELL-WORN SOUL
1. The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners are not liable for the consequences of the decisions or choices of the individual. We work on the basis that the individual is responsible for their own life, career and business choices. We are willing to share thoughts and ideas that come to mind during each session. We are also willing to share perspectives based on previous education and professional experience; however, all choices or decisions about a course of action are those of the individual.
2. By signing the New Client Intake Form, you understand that Holistic Guidance, Reiki, Guided Meditations and Sound Baths are comprehensive processes that might involve all areas of this human experience, including but not limited to work, finances, health, relationships, education, personal development or spiritual wellness and recreation. You acknowledge that you are responsible for deciding how to deal with these topics and implement the decisions and choices that you make.
3. We do not claim to heal or cure any health conditions. The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners recommend that all clients conduct their own research and discuss any services with their doctor prior to booking and coming for a service to ensure the service is appropriate for their health condition. It is the client's responsibility to have read and researched all contraindications to any service on The Well-Worn Soul website and elsewhere prior to receiving that service and to understand and acknowledge all and any risks involved.
4. The information concerning each service uploaded to The Well-Worn Soul website is for informational purposes only. We highly recommend that clients conduct further research. The information found on the website should not be used for self-diagnosis, treatment, or justification in accepting or declining any of The Well-Worn Soul services, classes, or others.
5. By signing the New Client Intake Form, you understand that because Holistic Healing Services sometimes involve touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By signing the New Client Intake Form, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved in receiving treatment, classes, and all services at this time. You voluntarily agree to assume those risks and release and hold harmless The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners from any claims related thereto. You give your consent to receive treatment, classes, and all services from The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners.
6. Holistic Guidance, Cosmic Reiki, Guided Meditations, and Sound Baths do not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. Services provided by The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners are not substitutes for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and should not be used as such.
7. Any service provided by The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. The client shall seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, religious, or other matters. By signing the New Client Intake Form, the client acknowledges that all decisions in these areas are their own, and that they are responsible for the choices and decisions they make.
8. The client understands that that they are forever free to reject whichever idea, insight, perception or request made from any Practitioner at The Well-Worn Soul at whichever time.
9. By signing the New Client Intake Form, the client understands that each meeting is private and confidential, except where prohibited in law such as the exhibition of danger to oneself or others or being involved in a major crime unless I have given written permission to be used in testimonial or other public domain - The client acknowledges that they are free to tell other individuals about this experience and are encouraged to share the growth and achievement they have accomplished.
10. Any persons seeking the services of The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by a legal guardian.
11. The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the services provided. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of profits, data, or personal injury. The client acknowledges that the use of the services is at their own risk.
Indemnification: The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in connection with the client's use of the services, violation of any terms and conditions, or infringement of any rights of a third party.
12. The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners do not guarantee specific outcomes or results from the services provided. The client understands that personal growth, healing, and transformation are subjective and dependent on individual circumstances and efforts.
Reservation of Rights: The Well-Worn Soul and its Practitioners reserve the right to refuse or terminate services to any client at their discretion if it is deemed necessary for the well-being of the client or if the client violates any terms and conditions.
13. All content, materials, and resources provided by The Well-Worn Soul, including but not limited to text, images, videos, audios, and logos, are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. The client agrees not to reproduce, distribute, or use any such materials without prior written permission from The Well-Worn Soul.
14. The Well-Worn Soul reserves the right to terminate the provision of services to a client at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms and conditions or disruptive behavior. In the event of termination, any prepaid fees or charges may be forfeited.
15. The Well-Worn Soul reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the services, including the availability of specific sessions, classes, or offerings, without prior notice or liability.
16. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by law.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the client and The Well-Worn Soul and supersede any prior agreements, understandings, or representations, whether oral or written, relating to the services.
18. The failure of The Well-Worn Soul to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be deemed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce it.